Posted at: 06/24/2012 8:18 AM | Updated at: 06/24/2012 9:55 AM
from Capital Region BOCES
1/2 lb. Ground Beef
Discos (Dough Discs)
1/2 tsp. Garlic
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/2 tbs. Sazon (spanish seasoning)
1. Take your ground beef and cook it in the pot until it begins to brown. Make sure it's covered.
2. Once it begins to brown you can uncover it and add your garlic, salt and sazon.
3. Cover your meat again for 5 minutes and then add the tomato sauce.
4. Let simmer for 5 mins.
5. Once your meat is fully cooked, you can add 1 tbs. to the center of the disc.
6. Fold disc in half and pinch down edges with a fork.
7. Once it's folded, fry on both sides until golden brown.
8. Let cool and enjoy!