People allowed back into Central Ave. buildings after gas leak
Posted at: 01/22/2013 6:30 PM
| Updated at: 01/23/2013 1:54 AM
By: WNYT Staff
ALBANY - A gas leak forced businesses in the 300 block of Central Avenue to be evacuated for a time on Tuesday evening.
Among them, the studios and offices of local public radio station WAMC.
The buildings were evacuated around 5:30 p.m.
The evacuation order was lifted a few hours later, and the road has since reopened.
There are no reports of injuries.
Investigators are still trying to determine the source of the leak.