Elementary school evacuated after gas leak
Posted at: 02/11/2013 3:21 PM
| Updated at: 02/11/2013 5:19 PM
By: WNYT Staff
MOREAU – The Moreau Elementary School was evacuated Monday after a gas leak near the building.
According the South Glens Falls School District website, the students were evacuated by bus and taken to Tanglewood Elementary around 1:30 p.m. as a precaution, after National Grid found an exterior gas leak near the building.
All Moreau Elementary children will be dismissed at the regular dismissal time, 2:55 p.m., by bus.