Updated: 08/25/2013 10:02 AM
Created: 08/23/2013 12:02 PM WNYT.com
By: Amy Adamchick
Gourmeli’s Famous Chicken Salad prepared by Melanie Teliska
7 boneless chicken breasts
3 celery stalks
4 green onions
25 red grapes
1 ½ cups spicy walnuts (recipe to follow)
2-½ cups mayonnaise
2 cups chopped walnuts
1 egg white
3 tbsp. Emeril Original Essence
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a bowl add walnuts and Emeril and mix well.
3. Add egg white and combine.
4. Spread walnut mixture on a cookie sheet in thin layer.
5. Bake for 10 minutes and stir well. Bake for another 10 minutes until walnuts are dry and toasted.
6. Remove from oven and let cook on cookie sheet.
7. When cool mix with spoon to separate walnuts.