Updated: 01/26/2014 10:18 AM
Created: 01/24/2014 11:29 AM WNYT.com
By: Amy Adamchick
Marmalade Crumb Cake from Liz Beals of Beth's Farm Kitchen
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1, 4 oz. stick of cold butter
1 egg, whisked
1, 8 oz. jar Beth's Farm Kitchen Meyer Lemon Marmalade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine all dry ingredient in a bowl and cut butter intountil a crumb forms. Stir in egg until a crumbly dough forms.
2. Divide dough into two equal portions. In an 8 X 8 pan, Press 1 half of the dough into the bottom and a 1/2 inch up the sides.
3. Spread the entire jar of marmalade onto the dough all the way to the edges.
4. Crumble the remaining dough on top, breaking it into small pieces.
5. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Turn oven down to 350 degrees Fahreneheit for 40-45 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool, cut and serve.