Updated: 07/11/2014 12:37 PM
Created: 07/11/2014 8:55 AM WNYT.com
• 2 cup(s) (diced) cantaloupe, diced
• 1/2 tsp coriander seed(s), whole
• 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves, fresh (about 20 leaves)
• 4 cup(s) water, still-mineral
• In a food processor, puree the cantaloupe, coriander and mint until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour the mixture into a fine sieve.
• With a ladle, kitchen spoon, or rubber spatula, press as much of the liquid as possible through the sieve and into a large pitcher.
• Add the water, stir and serve over ice. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
• 1 cup(s) sweetened frozen red raspberries
• 1 1/2 cup(s) ice cube(s)
• 1 cup(s) unsweetened iced tea
• Place all ingredients into blender in order listed. Whir until well-blended and slushy, about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into 4 cups and serve with a straw. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
• 3/4 cup(s) ice cube(s)
• 2 medium peach(es), peeled, pitted and quartered
• 1/4 cup(s) fresh blackberries
• 1/2 cup(s) fat free skim milk
• Place ice in a blender container; add peaches, blackberries and milk.
• Blend on high until smooth and ice is completely crushed, about 3 to 4 minutes. Yields 1 serving.