Suspicious Fires Overnight in Troy
Posted at: 07/15/2012 11:08 AM
| Updated at: 07/15/2012 12:51 PM
By: Cadence Acquaviva
Firefighters tell us they had to rescue three people from a third floor window at 257 9th Street in Troy. They were treated Samaritan Hospital.
The other fire reported broke out at 20 118th Street in Lansingburgh. No serious injuries with this fire. The fire melted the gas meter, allowing natural gas to fuel the blaze. Officials believe this fire is connected with Friday's garage fire at the corner of 118th Street and 2nd.
Firefighters believe all three fires are suspicious.