Posted at: 02/18/2013 11:35 AM
| Updated at: 02/18/2013 12:18 PM
By: WNYT Staff
Capital Region firefighters battled the brutal cold Monday, while fighting two area house fires.
The first was in Watervliet around 9:30 Monday; firefighters say the fire started by a candle that was left burning.
No one was hurt.
Firefighters in Brunswick had problems Monday morning as well, battling a chimney fire at 10 Russell Court.
Firefighters had a hard time climbing onto the frozen roof to fight the flames.
No one hurt here, either.