Local business evacuated after chemical incident
Posted at: 03/29/2013 4:15 PM
| Updated at: 03/29/2013 4:22 PM
By: WNYT Staff
JONESVILLE - A chemical incident sickened 2 workers Friday in Jonesville.
The sheriff says a worker was trying to clean an area at the Clifton Park Rental Center and caused a chemical reaction with some liquids.
The 2 workers became ill and were rushed to urgent care for treatment.
The business was evacuated for about two and a half hours so the area could be decontaminated.