Fire damages Cambridge home

Posted at: 04/28/2013 11:20 AM | Updated at: 04/28/2013 11:22 AM

Bookmark and Share

 

CAMBRIDGE – A home is heavily damaged after a fire on Saturday afternoon.

The fire broke out on Turnpike Road.

Emergency crews say four people and a dog got out safely.

At least seven local fire departments worked to put the brakes on the flames.

It's believed the fire started in the attic.



WNYT welcomes a lively and courteous discussion as long as you follow the rules of conduct set forth in our Terms of Use. Comments are not pre-screened before they post. You agree that anything you post may be used, along with your name and profile picture, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and the license you have granted pursuant to our Terms of Use.