Posted at: 06/12/2013 5:34 PM | Updated at: 06/15/2013 4:50 PM
Lobster Salad Sliders
from Chef Melanie Teliska - A Fresh Start At Home Cooking Class Parties
-1lb of lobster meat – rough chop (about 2 whole 1lb lobsters
-¼ cup celery diced fine
-1 tsp. fresh tarragon chopped
-1 tsp. fresh chives
-2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
-¾ cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
-1 tsp. horseradish
-1 tsp. ketchup
-Salt and Pepper
Kings Original Hawaiian Rolls
1. Remove lobster meat from shells and rinse under cool water and pat dry.
2. Roughly chop up lobster meat and put in a mixing bowl.
3. Dice celery, tarragon and chives and add to lobster meat.
4. In a smaller bowl mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish and ketchup.
5. Add to lobster meat and mix well. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
1. Slice rolls; add lettuce and tomato top with a heaping mound of lobster salad.
2. Serve with sliced avocado that is drizzled with lemon juice, salt and pepper.