Updated: 08/17/2014 9:30 AM
Created: 08/17/2014 9:23 AM WNYT.com
By: Jaired Crofut
- 4 each u-10 scallop
- 1 T yellow cauliflower puree
- 1 T purple cauliflower puree
- 1 C succotash
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the scallops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sear scallops in pan with salad oil. Be sure to get a nice golden brown sear on both sides.
- Heat the succotash up in pan with a splash of Chicken Stock.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dollop the yellow and purple cauliflower puree on plate and swoop them together.
- Place the succotash above the swoop and lay the scallops over the top.
Garnish with mache and serve.