November 26, 2017 08:14 AM
Teaching chef Maureen Clancy and student Hannah Diehl prepare delicious Ravioli with Dan in the Let's Eat Kitchen.
Ravioli w/ Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Arugula, Hazelnuts
& Crispy Pancetta
- 2 (8 oz. each) packages Gourmet Ravioli of your choice
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, lightly toasted
- ½ cup crispy pancetta, or Black Pepper slab bacon
- 1 cup (packed) arugula leaves
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the ravioli and cook according package instructions. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain the ravioli.
- While the ravioli is cooking, stir together the sun-dried tomatoes, hazelnuts, arugula, salt and pepper in a large serving bowl. Drizzle in olive oil and gently toss to combine.
- Add the ravioli to the sun-dried tomato mixture and toss gently to combine to avoid ripping the ravioli.
- Serve and garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Created: November 26, 2017 08:14 AM
Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company