January 22, 2017 10:22 AM
Melanie Teliska makes her sumptuous Salmon Provencal for Dan and Chris in the Let's Eat Kitchen.
4 (5oz) skinless Atlantic salmon fillets
2 small zucchini sliced
2 small yellow squash sliced
1/2 small white onion sliced
1 clove garlic chopped
2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 large vine ripened tomatoes chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
4 sprigs of fresh tarragon
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 4 sheets of aluminum foil into about 17" in length.
2. In a small bowl toss the zucchini, yellow squash, sliced onion and garlic with 1tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place veggies equally in amongst the 4 sheets of foil in the middle of each.
4. Take the salmon fillets and brush each with the remaining olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Place fillet on top of veggies on each foil packet and place a sprig of tarragon on each fillet.
4. In a smaller bowl mix chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on top of salmon in each packet.
5. Wrap sides of foil inward and then fold up the ends to make a little package.
6. Place on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of salmon.
7. Remove from oven and carefull open foil packets and serve.
Updated: January 22, 2017 10:22 AM
Created: January 22, 2017 08:17 AM
Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company