Central Avenue reopens after fire
April 17, 2017 06:48 PM
Central Avenue is back open in the area of Lansing Road and Shepard Avenue after a fire at 2206 Central Avenue on Monday. Fire officials tell NewsChannel 13 the building was a home but had been converted into office space for a neighboring auto body shop.
Investigators believe the fire started in the back of the home though it's unclear at this time what the cause is.
One person was able to make it out of the home safely.
National Grid cut power off to the building, which is a total loss.
Updated: April 17, 2017 06:48 PM
Created: April 17, 2017 05:16 PM
Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company