Advertisement

Brunswick garage fire kept at bay from nearby home

Melted siding on a home in Brunswick, after a fire on Tuesday morning. Melted siding on a home in Brunswick, after a fire on Tuesday morning. |

November 28, 2017 01:23 PM

BRUNSWICK - A fire destroyed a garage in Brunswick early Tuesday morning.

It happened on McChesney Avenue.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

While firefighters were not able to save the structure, they were able to stop the fire from badly damaging the nearby house.

No serious injuries are reported.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
EXCLUSIVE: New health report recommends lowering PFOA and PFOS acceptable level

Glenville community members share concerns about proposed shooting range

Unfinished business frustrates state lawmakers as legislative session ends

In reversal, Trump orders halt to his family separation rule

Lawmakers: separating families is "not who we are"

Advertisement