Fire breaks out at Guilderland apartment complex
March 20, 2017 05:23 PM
GUILDERLAND - Investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a fire Monday at a Guilderland apartment complex.
A building at Heritage Village on Patroon Drive had to be evacuated.
The Westmere fire chief tells NewsChannel 13 fire was contained to one apartment and seems to have started in the bathroom.
No one was injured and he says the smoke detectors were working.
Updated: March 20, 2017 05:23 PM
Created: March 20, 2017 04:42 PM
Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company