Potato and Oscar's Smokehouse Pork Loin Hash
June 13, 2017 12:39 PM
Potato and Oscar's Smokehouse Pork Loin Hash Recipe
Yield: Serves 6
- 2 Ounces Butter or Oil
- 2 Medium Potatoes, Washed and Diced Small
- 1 Small Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Diced Oscars Smokehouse Pork Loin or Ham
- ¼ teaspoon Fresh Thyme, Minced
- To Taste, Kosher or Sea Salt
- To Taste, Ground Black Pepper
1. Dice potato into ¼ inch thick cubes. Set aside.
2. Heat butter or olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium low to medium heat. Add diced potatoes, cook until softened stirring occasionally for even cooking approximately 8 minutes.
3. Add onion, cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the chopped bell pepper, cook another 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cook for 2-4 additional minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste.
5. Enjoy with any meal!
Chef Matthew Bolton, SUNY Adirondack Culinary Arts Instructor
Updated: June 13, 2017 12:39 PM
Created: June 13, 2017 11:00 AM
Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company