- Preheat oven to 375
- Saute butter, garlic and shallots in skillet for 4 minutes, until soft. Take off heat and fold in cream cheese and spinach, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Roll and cut puff pastry into 10x14 inch squares.
- Place the salmon into center of puff pastry and top with spinach mixture.
- Fold puff pastry over salmon, making sure edges fold over. Press to seal.
- Flip salmon “packages” over so the seam is on the bottom.
- Transfer the salmon onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, score top of puff pastry with crisscross marks to allow steam to escape during cooking.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl and brush the top with the egg wash.
- Place in 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes, until top is browned.
fin – your fishmonger 2050 Western Avenue, Guilderland NY 518.452.4565 www.finshops.com
Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company