Crews in Hudson Falls battle fierce house fire

Fire crews battled a large house fire Saturday night in Washington County.

The fire broke out in a residential neighborhood just before 7 p.m. at 32 LaBarge Street in Hudson Falls.

The home was fully engulfed in flames as crews battled the blaze.

We’re told there were no injuries. It is believed the fire started with a lithium ion battery in a remote control car that was located on a shelf in the basement.

Nobody was home at the time of the blaze.