Glens Falls Hannaford remains closed after electrical fire

[anvplayer video=”5036779″ station=”998132″]

GLENS FALLS – The Hannaford Supermarket on Broad Street in Glens Falls remained closed Tuesday after an electrical fire.

NewsChannel 13’s media partners at The Post-Star report that the fire started around 8:30 Monday morning when something short-circuited while someone was working on an electrical panel.

That person was taken to Glens Falls Hospital.

The store was safely evacuated and the fire was contained to the mechanical room.