Major leak disrupting water in Greenwich

A major leak in Washington County is disrupting water for some families.

The DPW is investigating a leak in the village of Greenwich’s water system.

The village is asking residents to conserve water, and expect weaker water pressure.

They also ask you to report any unusual pooling or bubbling of water.

You can do that by calling (518) 692-7909.