Grilled Cheese Thanksgiving Style
November 20, 2017 10:18 AM
Melanie Teliska of the Gourmeli's Taste Food Truck makes a Grilled Cheese to give thanks for in the Let's Eat Kitchen.
"Gourmeli's Famlous Grilled Cheese - Thanksgiving Style"
Grilled Cheese with Roasted Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Cranberry Orange Marmalade on an Egg Batter Dipped Tuscan Bread
Leftover Sliced Turkey
2 Slices Swiss Cheese
2 Tablespoons Orange Marmalade Sauce
2 Slices Hearty Tuscan Bread
1. Beat 2 Eggs in a flat dish or pan.
2. Take 2 pieces of bread and put a slice of cheese on each side.
3.Spread Marmalade on top.
4. Top with 3 or 4 pieces of Turkey and put sandwich together.
5. Carefully place in egg batter and coat both sides
6. In a nonstick pan add a pad of butter and melt. Add sandwich and cook on medium heat for a couple minutes.
7. Flip sandwich and grill on the other side until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
8. Remove from pan and serve with homemade gravy and chips.
Bag of Fresh Cranberries
1 Orange sliced in quarters
2 cups orange Juice
1 cinnamon stick
1/2 cup sugar.
1. In an heavy bottom sauce pan add all the ingredients.
2. Turn heat to medium and let it come to a boil.
3. When cranberries start to pop and the liquid begins to thicken remove from the heat and let cool in pann.
4. Remove from pan and serve warm or put in fridge overnight to thicken more.
Updated: November 20, 2017 10:18 AM
Created: November 18, 2017 11:27 AM
Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company