Updated: January 25, 2020 10:15 AM
Created: January 24, 2020 03:13 PM
T-Swirl Latham Strawberry Banana Crepes
Try these gluten-free T-Swirl Latham Strawberry Banana Crepes made with rice flour that taste as good as French crepes made with flour. Makes 8-10 crepes.
* 3 eggs
* 1 and 1/4 cups rice flour
* 1 cup whole milk
* 2 tablespoons melted butter
* Slice fruit and set aside the filling ingredients
* 1 teaspoon butter, for the pan
* Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl.
* Heat a non-stick pan and add 1 teaspoon butter in it. Let it melt and cover the bottom of the pan.
* Using a large spoon or ladle, pour batter in the center of the pan and "swirl" the pan from side to side to give the batter a round shape.
* Cook it for 1 or 2 minutes or until the top of the batter has bubbles and begins to dry. Flip it to the other side and cook for another minute. Transfer it on a plate.
* Repeat the same steps until all of the crepes are cooked.
* Lie the crepe flat and decorate with fillings, roll-up and serve! Watch the WNYT video for rolling and folding technique.
Have fun with this! You can fill the crepe with anything you like! Sliced fruit, custard, Nutella, and more! For the Strawberry Banana Crepes, we recommend: two cups of sliced strawberries, two-three sliced bananas and whipped cream. Add some colorful sprinkles for even more fun!
Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company