Created: February 10, 2020 01:22 PM
Twin Flames, which is essentially Two Broiled Lobster tails in a Louisiana style Cajun Butter, served with Dragon Fruit and Sea Scallops.
Cook Time :
Seasonings, Herbs and Spices
1. Prep Lobster. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Use cooking shears to butterfly the lobster tails, starting at the open end of the tail, cut a lengthwise slit through the center, top of the shell, stopping just before the tail fins. Carefully, but firmly, spread the shell open where you made the slit. Pull the meat out of the shell, and then close the shell.
2. Prep Scallops. Remove the abductor muscle from the scallops (small little flap on one side), rinse thoroughly, pat dry and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan. Once melted add cajun seasoning, and old bay seasoning to taste.
4. Pour cajun butter over the exposed lobster tail meat and season the lobster tails with the aforementioned spices. Add them to a flat baking sheet and bake on 350 for about 10 minutes, and brush with Cajun butter halfway through. You'll know they're done when the lobster tails turn opaque/white, the shell turns bright red, and the meat becomes slightly firmer.
5. Heat an oiled skillet on medium heat. Season scallops with salt, and pepper, and sear on both sides for 2 minutes, or until a golden brown crust is formed.
6. Slice dragon fruit into both medallions, and diced pieces.
7. Cut lemons into wedges, and pour cajun butter into a small dish for dipping
8. Plate and serve!
Copyright 2020 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company