Albany barbershop reopens after 2016 fire
September 13, 2019 07:28 PM
ALBANY - There was a ribbon cutting in Albany on Friday.
Barber Ray Love was joined by Mayor Kathy Sheehan for the grand re-opening of his shop, 518 Cutz.
Love's shop on Washington Avenue caught fire in 2016. Love believes it was started by an overheated DVD burner.
His insurance lapsed just before the fire, so he paid for most of the repairs himself.
Love says he's now working on rebuilding his client base.
Hear him talk about how grateful he is to be back open, by watching the video of the story.
Created: September 13, 2019 07:28 PM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved