Bloody Mary Sliders with White Cheddar Mayo
February 24, 2019 03:04 PM
Miss Sydney’s Pick Six Bloody Mary Sliders with White Cheddar Mayo
Ingredients for Sliders: Ingredients for the cheddar mayo:
2 ½ Pounds Ground Beef 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese softened
1 ¼ Pounds Sour Cream 1 1/2 cup mayo
4 Eggs 1 ½ cup firmly packed shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar
1 Cup Grated Parmesan 1 ½ cup firmly packed shredded Monterey Jack
½ cup Whipple’s Ketch-It-Up
½ cup Pick Six Vodka
2 Tablespoons Granulated Horseradish
2 Tablespoons Celery Flakes
2 Tablespoons Granulated Onion
2 Tablespoons Granulated Garlic
2 Tablespoons Ground Fennel
2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
2 Tablespoons Cracked Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Method for Sliders:
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef and all of the remaining ingredients.
- Mix the ground beef by hand so that all the ingredients are well incorporated. (TIP: This mixture will be very loose so don’t worry.)
- Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Using a 2 oz scooper, portion the meat mixture into patties and place onto the greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until it reaches a temperature of 140 degrees. Then pull out of the oven to let them cool. (TIP: When cooled, you can put the sliders in a freezer baggy to freeze them for later use or continue to the next step if you are making them to enjoy now.)
- While sliders bake, assemble the White cheddar Mayo by combining all the cheeses until well blended. Then cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble the sliders.
Method for Assembly:
- Grill the slider’s only to reheat them and set aside.
- Take a slider roll (toasted if you prefer) and put the desired amount of Miss Sydney’s Whipple’s Ketch-It-Up and White Cheddar Mayo on the slider roll, followed by the slider.
Yield: 32/2oz sliders
Updated: February 24, 2019 03:04 PM
Created: February 24, 2019 11:36 AM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved