July 28, 2019 12:48 PM
- 8 oz firm, fresh white fleshed fish, cut into 1/2 pieces, completely de-boned
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 diced garlic clove
- 1/2 diced jalapeno
- 1/4 red onion (diced)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, diced
- 1/2 medium tomato seeded, diced
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/2 mango diced
- In a Pyrex or ceramic dish, combine fish and citrus juices. should be covered by the juices.
- Add other ingredients (except avocado and mango).
- Cover and marinate for one hour.
- Drain out most, but not all citrus juices.
- Add mango and avocado.
- Serve on toasted baguette slices or tortilla chips or in an old-fashioned champagne glass with a fork! There's no reason why you couldn't wrap this mixture in a tortilla shell with romaine lettuce and serve as a light sandwich.
Updated: July 28, 2019 12:48 PM
Created: July 28, 2019 12:42 PM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved