Advertisement

Chemical mixture kills employee at Buffalo Wild Wings

WNYT Staff
Created: November 08, 2019 08:36 AM

A Buffalo Wild Wings employee has died, after inhaling a strong cleaning product.    

NBC News reports it was sodium hypochlorite.     

Advertisement

It happened in Burlington, Massachusetts, just north of Boston.    

Firefighters say the employee was rushed to a hospital and died.    

Eight other employees and two customers also got sick from the fumes.     

The building was evacuated.


Copyright 2019 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Comment on Facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Appeals court rules case against former Rensselaer Co. D.A. should be reinstated

Witness denounces 'fictional' Ukraine election interference

Delmar man accused of inappropriate contact with child

Appeal denied for Clifton Park businessman who left friend paralyzed

Israel's Netanyahu charged in corruption cases

Advertisement