Advertisement

Chemical mixture kills employee at Buffalo Wild Wings

WNYT Staff
Created: November 08, 2019 08:36 AM

A Buffalo Wild Wings employee has died, after inhaling a strong cleaning product.    

NBC News reports it was sodium hypochlorite.     

Advertisement

It happened in Burlington, Massachusetts, just north of Boston.    

Firefighters say the employee was rushed to a hospital and died.    

Eight other employees and two customers also got sick from the fumes.     

The building was evacuated.


Copyright 2019 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Comment on Facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Video Albany mayor calls 'troubling' at center of peaceful protest

Albany police investigating Grand Street shooting

Murder charge upgraded in Floyd case, 3 other cops charged

Floyd's death heightens worry for black moms in Capital Region

Mom whose son was killed by Troy police officer reflects on Floyd case

Advertisement