Advertisement

Schenectady home that burned had code violations

March 28, 2019 02:22 PM

Residents inside the Schenectady home that burned on Wednesday were not supposed to be there.

NewsChannel 13 has learned that residents at the home, located at Georgetta Dix and Westover Place in Schenectady, were ordered to evacuate March 7. The city cited the landlord, Etwaru Savitree, with several safety violations.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

NewsChannel 13 told you on Wednesday that two children played a role helping save people from the home.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Murder charges dropped against woman for fatal shooting

Fatal crash at Northway, I-90 intersection under investigation

Defense in Schoharie limo investigation examining wreckage

Research, businesses affected by helium shortage

US charges WikiLeaks founder with publishing classified info

Advertisement