Cohoes apartment fire leaves 6 homeless
April 08, 2019 09:35 AM
Flames shot through the windows of a Cohoes apartment building Sunday evening. The fire chief tells NewsChannel 13 he believes it started with a refrigerator. The fire was under control by 8 p.m.
The chief says everyone inside made it out safely. But six people, including a 2-year-old and 5-year-old, are out of their homes Monday morning. The Red Cross says it helped the two families with temporary housing assistance.
A firefighter was taken to the hospital with an injury to his hand.
Updated: April 08, 2019 09:35 AM
Created: April 08, 2019 03:50 AM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved