Advertisement

Cohoes fire destroys home, sends man to hospital

January 08, 2019 11:54 AM

A late night fire in Cohoes sent an elderly man to the hospital.

The fire destroyed a home at 2 Pike Crest Drive.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The man was brought to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

It appears the fire started in the garage.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Road crews ready for Mother Nature's double punch

Air traffic controller resigns in Albany due to government shutdown

Contentious legal battle continues over access to limo in deadly Schoharie crash

Who blinks first will matter in Trump, Democrats' wall fight

Number of federal workers seeking US jobless aid doubles

Advertisement