Advertisement

Cohoes Fire Chief: fire caused by improper use of candle

March 23, 2019 03:27 PM

Cohoes firefighters say a Saturday morning fire on Simmons Avenue was caused by improper use of a candle. 

The fire chief says the call came in at 6:30 to a two family home. 

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

When crews arrived at the scene, two residents were already out of their apartments uninjured. 

The chief tells NewsChannel 13 the home isn't a total loss and no crews were injured while battling the blaze. 

Credits

Muneib Chater

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Missing Schenectady teen located

Democrats rail against economy-for-the-rich in first debate

Hoosick Falls cop resigns after suspect escapes custody

Bennington Police arrest robbery suspect in Connecticut

Albany man arrested for Amsterdam murder

Advertisement