Advertisement

Cohoes Fire Chief: fire caused by improper use of candle

March 23, 2019 03:27 PM

Cohoes firefighters say a Saturday morning fire on Simmons Avenue was caused by improper use of a candle. 

The fire chief says the call came in at 6:30 to a two family home. 

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

When crews arrived at the scene, two residents were already out of their apartments uninjured. 

The chief tells NewsChannel 13 the home isn't a total loss and no crews were injured while battling the blaze. 

Credits

Muneib Chater

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Robbery suspect caught after crashing car into Albany home

House subpoena for Mueller report escalates investigation

Local lawmakers react to release of Mueller report

WEB EXTRA: Read the redacted version of the Mueller Report

Two more guilty pleas expected in NXIVM case

Advertisement