Advertisement

Crews battle apartment fire in Troy

March 07, 2018 05:10 AM

TROY - The Red Cross is helping 18 people after a fire broke out in an apartment building in Troy.

The fire happened at 573 First Street. The fire started around 8 p.m. Tuesday.

No injuries were reported.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The Red Cross is helping ten adults and eight children, ranging in age from two to 17.
 

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2018 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thriving Neighborhoods Challenge calls on Schenectady residents to make neighborhoods better

Local nonprofit sending tractor trailer full of items to Hurricane Florence victims

Apartment concerns: falling balcony, mold

Dirt bike ride through Price Chopper leads to arrest

New York Board of Regents backs down on some ESSA regulations

Advertisement