April 13, 2019 11:59 AM
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 tablespoon bacon bits
- ½ teaspoon salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder
- 1 oz Cuban rum w/ Worcestershire sauce
- Mix and divide ingredients into 2, 8 oz burger patties.
- Grill to the temperature of choice (we suggest medium ).
- Add mild cheese (we use mozzarella).
- While grilling a hamburger, add two slices of ham.
- Toast bun
Top of burger
- Ribbon pickles (dill)
- Ham Slices
- Mustard mayo with herbs
Plate with a side of homemade “Erie” chips
We recommend a “Cubanita” or a “Cuba Libre” cocktail as a wonderful compliment
Created: April 13, 2019 11:59 AM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved