Advertisement

Exploding e-cigarette interrupts classes at Gloversville Middle School

March 15, 2019 06:41 PM

GLOVERSVILLE - An exploding e-cigarette interrupted classes at Gloversville Middle School on Friday.

The school district says it happened around 11:30 a.m.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The smoke set off the fire alarm.

A school nurse evaluated the student, who was then taken to the hospital for burns.

No one else was hurt.

The student is being disciplined.


MORE INFORMATION: Vaping 101: What every parent should know

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Barr scours Trump-Russia report to see how much to open

Albany Police investigating shooting

Memorial service remembering Berkshire woman who died in Ethiopian plane crash

Cohoes Fire Chief: fire caused by improper use of candle

Journey Through The Body underway at Crossgates

Advertisement