Advertisement

Exploding e-cigarette interrupts classes at Gloversville Middle School

March 15, 2019 06:41 PM

GLOVERSVILLE - An exploding e-cigarette interrupted classes at Gloversville Middle School on Friday.

The school district says it happened around 11:30 a.m.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The smoke set off the fire alarm.

A school nurse evaluated the student, who was then taken to the hospital for burns.

No one else was hurt.

The student is being disciplined.


MORE INFORMATION: Vaping 101: What every parent should know

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Parents, students express concern over Mohonasen School District cuts

Fire rips through Common Roots Brewing Company

Inmate accuses Albany County corrections officer of rape

Avenatti charged with trying to extort millions from Nike

Construction project starting to make 787 safer for pedestrians

Advertisement