Family of three loses home in Cobleskill fire
February 02, 2019 06:41 PM
A chimney fire left a family of three out of their home in Cobleskill.
Firefighters say the fire started around 5 p.m. Friday night. They were able to contain it to a single room.
One resident was in the building trying to put the fire out and collect some belongings. The first assistant chief arrived and quickly got the person out.
The fire was completely out by 5:45 p.m. and crews cleared the scene around 6:30 p.m.
The Red Cross is providing money for shelter, food, and medical assistance for the two adults and one child.
Updated: February 02, 2019 06:41 PM
Created: February 02, 2019 09:43 AM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved