Advertisement

Cooking mishap blamed in fire that destroyed Granville home

June 27, 2019 05:43 PM

GRANVILLE - Investigators believe a cooking mishap started a fire Wednesday night in Granville.

It happened at a home on Baker Road.

Advertisement

NewsChannel 13’s media partners at The Post-Star report more than a dozen fire departments from around Washington County responded.

One person was home at the time. He got out safely.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man pleads not guilty to killing boy in Troy

Democrats poised to unveil 2 impeachment articles vs. Trump

Rensselaer County holding forums on criminal justice reforms set to take effect

FBI was justified in probing Trump-Russia, fed watchdog says

Case against Cohoes man accused in baby's death will proceed

Advertisement