Advertisement

Cooking mishap blamed in fire that destroyed Granville home

June 27, 2019 05:43 PM

GRANVILLE - Investigators believe a cooking mishap started a fire Wednesday night in Granville.

It happened at a home on Baker Road.

Advertisement

NewsChannel 13’s media partners at The Post-Star report more than a dozen fire departments from around Washington County responded.

One person was home at the time. He got out safely.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Top Ukraine expert describes his shock at hearing phone call

Guilderland thief caught on camera stealing packages

Mahan declared winner in tight Colonie town supervisor race

Race for the 21st Congressional District heats up in Northern New York

Infrastructure upgrades improve business at Queensbury ski area

Advertisement