Advertisement

Northumberland home damaged by fire

February 19, 2019 12:44 PM

NORTHUMBERLAND - A home in Northumberland was damaged by fire.

The fire broke out at 563 Colebrooke Road around 8:30 Tuesday morning.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

NewsChannel 13's media partners at The Post-Star report the homeowner was home at the time and was able to put the fire out after a propane heater that was being used to thaw pipes caused a minor fire.

No one was hurt.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Firefighter's wife talks about his long road to recovery

Interactive workshop on the federal budget held in Hudson

Adopted woman seeks access to birth records for her and thousands of New Yorkers

Debate over legal recreational marijuana use continues as budget deadline approaches

Rough roads cause headaches for Columbia County drivers

Advertisement