Northumberland home damaged by fire
February 19, 2019 12:44 PM
NORTHUMBERLAND - A home in Northumberland was damaged by fire.
The fire broke out at 563 Colebrooke Road around 8:30 Tuesday morning.
NewsChannel 13's media partners at The Post-Star report the homeowner was home at the time and was able to put the fire out after a propane heater that was being used to thaw pipes caused a minor fire.
No one was hurt.
Updated: February 19, 2019 12:44 PM
Created: February 19, 2019 12:26 PM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved