Advertisement

Neighbors rescue man from burning Cohoes home

March 12, 2019 01:04 PM

COHOES - Neighbors rescued a man from his burning house.

It happened on Magnum Street in Cohoes early Tuesday morning.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The man is being treated at Albany Medical Center with burns to his legs, but it could have been much worse had two women not acted quickly.

See the harrowing video and hear reaction from the women by watching the video of John Craig's story.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman sentenced to life in prison

Lanes closed on parts of Northway due to fatal tractor-trailer accident

Portion of Delaware Avenue closed after car slams into home

Fire rages through Gloversville home

Police: five charged after distracting officers and stealing gun evidence

Advertisement