Advertisement

Neighbors rescue man from burning Cohoes home

March 12, 2019 01:04 PM

COHOES - Neighbors rescued a man from his burning house.

It happened on Magnum Street in Cohoes early Tuesday morning.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The man is being treated at Albany Medical Center with burns to his legs, but it could have been much worse had two women not acted quickly.

See the harrowing video and hear reaction from the women by watching the video of John Craig's story.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
New York moves to enact statewide flavored e-cig ban

Over 49,000 members of United Auto Workers picket General Motors

Queensbury man arrested for alleged sexual contact with a child

Man accused of touching girls at Saratoga County Fair due in court

Glens Falls woman due in court after allegedly trying to bite and spit at police

Advertisement