Ballston Spa fire deemed accidental
February 06, 2019 05:53 PM
BALLSTON SPA - Seven people in Ballston Spa lost their home to an early morning fire in Saratoga County on Wednesday. The fire is being called an accident.
The fire broke out in the front bedroom of a home on Rock City Road. Two kids -- ages 6 and 16 -- and five adults were home at the time.
The Red Cross is helping the residents now with shelter, food and clothing.
No injuries are reported.
Updated: February 06, 2019 05:53 PM
Created: February 06, 2019 12:42 PM
Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved