Advertisement

Ballston Spa fire deemed accidental

February 06, 2019 05:53 PM

BALLSTON SPA - Seven people in Ballston Spa lost their home to an early morning fire in Saratoga County on Wednesday. The fire is being called an accident.

The fire broke out in the front bedroom of a home on Rock City Road. Two kids -- ages 6 and 16 -- and five adults were home at the time.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The Red Cross is helping the residents now with shelter, food and clothing.

No injuries are reported.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
NY Attorney General investigating Facebook

SPAC is scene of park police active shooter training

State legislature to act on toxic toys

Albany addresses concerns about youth violence

Sources: Hoosick Falls cop's leave may be connected to escapee

Advertisement