Advertisement

Fire damages Menands' Schuyler Inn

March 14, 2019 04:58 PM

MENANDS - Fire damaged two units at the Schuyler Inn on Broadway in Menands.

That's just down the street from NewsChannel 13.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The fire broke out late Thursday morning. It was quickly put out.

Everyone got out safely.  No injuries are reported.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2019 WNYT-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Al-Hidaya Center holds vigil for victims of New Zealand mosque attacks

Tests find parts of Mohawk River not safe for swimming

Jamion Christian leaves Siena for George Washington job

Albany County employees train to use Narcan

Albany considering allowing residents to raise hens

Advertisement