Advertisement

Brunswick garage fire kept at bay from nearby home

Melted siding on a home in Brunswick, after a fire on Tuesday morning. Melted siding on a home in Brunswick, after a fire on Tuesday morning. |

November 28, 2017 01:23 PM

BRUNSWICK - A fire destroyed a garage in Brunswick early Tuesday morning.

It happened on McChesney Avenue.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

While firefighters were not able to save the structure, they were able to stop the fire from badly damaging the nearby house.

No serious injuries are reported.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2017 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Albany residents voice frustration to common council over recent violence

Grand jury: 2017 Troy police shooting was justified

Albany community members vow to help fight recent violence

Lawmakers critical of Trump's remarks at news conference with Putin

Woman who killed daughter in '80s granted parole on 7th try

Advertisement