No injuries after Schenectady garage fire

January 31, 2018 03:13 PM

SCHENECTADY - Firefighters were kept busy in Schenectady early Wednesday morning.

A fire started at a garage on Vale Place around 7:45 a.m.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

Firefighters arrived on the scene to heavy smoke and flames.

The garage was vacant.

No one was hurt.


WNYT Staff

Copyright 2018 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Relay Media Amp
Thriving Neighborhoods Challenge calls on Schenectady residents to make neighborhoods better

Kim agrees to dismantle main nuke site if US takes steps too

Local nonprofit sending tractor trailer full of items to Hurricane Florence victims

Apartment concerns: falling balcony, mold

Dirt bike ride through Price Chopper leads to arrest