Advertisement

One person hospitalized after Glens Falls fire

February 18, 2018 06:07 PM

GLENS FALLS – A Sunday morning fire in Glens Falls sent one person to the hospital.

Fire crews say the fire broke out at 80 Staple Street around 10 a.m. They say there was one person inside the home who was taken to Glens Falls Hospital. Their condition is unknown.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

Crews say the house is a total loss. They are still working to figure out the cause.

Credits

WNYT Staff

Copyright 2018 - WNYT-TV, LLC A Hubbard Broadcasting Company

Advertisement
Relay Media Amp
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thriving Neighborhoods Challenge calls on Schenectady residents to make neighborhoods better

Local nonprofit sending tractor trailer full of items to Hurricane Florence victims

Apartment concerns: falling balcony, mold

Dirt bike ride through Price Chopper leads to arrest

New York Board of Regents backs down on some ESSA regulations

Advertisement